Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The first day...

Here is the first day of our blogging experience. I wanted to start to tell my girls the story of their everyday life and I figure check in on the computer at least once a day and therefor have two or three minutes to type about it everyday. I can't promise that I will do it everyday, but I will try. The idea came to me while all 4 of us were squirming around in bed this morning and Quag's alarm went off with David Bowie singing China Girl. Frankie immediately started dancing and started singing some of the words.....where did she learn the words??? "Oh baby, just you shut your feet" she sings.........
Currently my daughter Frankie is 2 1/2 and Charley is 7 months. They are growing so fast and want a place where I can capture the everyday wonders that we accomplish. So here is our blog. I hope they can look back on it when they are older and it serves as a giant album into their childhood.
On that note, I am not sure how blogs really work or how you do it, so here it goes....hope we can figure it out as we go.......

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea Brooke!!! What a great way to document your girls growing up. And don't worry, there's no "specific way" to do a blog, you just write what you are thinking or feeling at the moment.

    Looking forward to reading many more posts :)

    ReplyDelete