Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Day at a Time

Well it seems we have finally got some nice weather to go outside with, so I haven't even turned on the computer lately. It has been a busy week or two. Our truck broke down, so Tyson fixed it, he is a handy little (big) fella to have around, and a really great kid. He is growing into a really great young man...and handy with the tools, so that is always good! Gran is back in the hospital so we have been going to visit with her. It is not looking good for her mobility and it is breaking my heart that such a vibrant woman seems to just be wasting away. Her vertigo is so bad that she cannot sit up most days, so eating and drinking is a chore, let alone getting up and moving around. All we can do is visit and try to lift her spirits, but I know sometimes Frankie and Charley in there is a bit much!
We had a playdate over at our house and blew up the mini pool. I love our new yard and think it is a perfect place to raise the girls. If ever i doubt myself about the house, seeing all the kids run around and play on the swings, ride their bikes and then jump in the pool all in our yard is enough of a reassurance. When they get older the back back yard is perfect stomping grounds for adventure, as long as they wear their bear bells!!!
So we had a picnic dinner at the lake the other night then last night we had a picnic dinner at the gazebo to watch a puppet show in the park so the nice weather is such a blessing. I keep feeling the crunch of time. After summer I have to go back to work and it cause a mini panic attack ever time I think of it. I am still not sure what I will be doing, and the thought of having to FIND a job and go back to work is sending me into a bit of a tail spin. I have to remind my self to live in the present. To enjoy the girls everyday and the time I can spend with them. Enjoy each and everyday, one day at a time......

No comments:

Post a Comment